1. In “FROM” select source (red pointing hand) from either “Predefined Origins” or “Search Address or Places“. If you need pickup from Residence, Office, Hotel or Point of Interest, select “Search Address or Places“.
2. In “TO” select either “Search Address or Places” or “Predefined Destinations“. We recommend selecting “Predefined Destinations” if you are going to Airport or Cruise Port.
3. If needing pickup from Airport or Cruise Port, select “Predefined Origins” in “FROM” field.
4. You can also select “Predefined Origins” to “Predefined Destinations” if going from Airport to Cruise Port or Airport to Airport.
5. Enter your Airline & Flight # under the “Date & Time” section; i.e. “AA 2141“. For cruise line enter name; i.e. “Carnival“.
6. If you need additional services such as “meet & greet, baby seat, booster seat, heavy/special luggage” select the appropriate field. These options have an additional fee.
7. Select the appropriate vehicle based on your need. If you do not want to share a shuttle please select shuttles that read “Private Van.” Vehciles with 2 at the end are private. Otherwise, your transfer will be shared. All sedans are private rides. Must be on desktop to view van details. More Information
8. All shared riders are limited to 1 standard check-in and 1 carry-on luggage per person. Anything exceeding this amount will incur a $10 charge per bag (includes book bags, laptops, hand bags). Private riders cannot exceed 2 standard check-in and 2 carry-on per person.
9. For Child Safety Seats information and age read our Terms & Conditions section Adults & Child Safety Seats.
10. Once you get to step 3 and you see a white page, just use your mouse to scroll up to see the context.